Mystery Audit Services
At Signature Europe, we view our Mystery Audit Services as health tests which measure and diagnose weaknesses and prescribe improvements.
Using state-of-the-art reporting tools, we provide you with an assessment of the sales and service skills of your employees from an outside, customer perspective.
Our mystery audit solutions include mystery reservation calls, mystery sales inquiries, hotel mystery guests, casino mystery players and any other form of quality audits that evaluate the customer experience.
Why should you use this?
- It measures quality performance, promoting customer service and sales improvement.
- It instills a sense of accountability and purpose across the organization.
- It identifies strengths so clients can harvest best practices.
- It identifies weaknesses so clients can spend time where it counts.
- It maintains objectivity as a third-party, without being part of any agenda.
- Its customized set-up makes it the most flexible CRM tool available.
- It is the most cost-effective way to articulate quality vision into measurable results.
- It can be deployed quickly.
Depending on your company’s needs, Signature will create a mystery shopping program that is right for you.
Select from one of our Programmes
Signature Europe’s mystery calls provide a snapshot of the sales and service skills of employees from an outside, customer perspective. This can make a marked difference in charting employee performance paths and achieving desired results.
Using state-of-the-art technology, we will give you instant access to your company’s mystery calls. Our online reporting allows 24-7 access to mystery calls, scores and easy trend reports that allow you to monitor your progress daily, weekly or monthly.
Our mystery calls will help you identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement, additional training or coaching needs.
Each mystery call includes:
- An evaluation form based on a pre-determined formula corresponding to business objectives.
- Creation of realistic scenarios to best evaluate the customer service delivered by your staff.
- An online score sheet that can be shared with employees and management.
- Immediate online access to mystery calls.
- Monthly shop call summaries along with historical, comparison reports.
Signature will provide you with user-friendly online tools to help you manage the enhancement process. You will gain the quality control you need and reap the benefits of elevated sales and service performance.
M.I.C.E. Mystery Audits
M.I.C.E mystery audits monitor the performance of the sales team by assessing the way sales call inquiries are handled and sales proposals are prepared.
Our sales mystery audits are organized and planned by our Sales instructional design team which creates realistic sales call scenarios that adapt to international needs and match each hotel’s individual market requirements.
Each sales call audit is built to provide an evaluation of the Customer Experience, thereby assessing the following:
- Sales call inquiry experience.
- Sales Proposal.
- Follow-up communication (by e-mail and telephone).
- On-site inspection upon demand.
Using state-of-the-art technology, we will give you instant access to your company’s mystery call inquiries. Our online reporting allows 24/7 access to mystery calls, scores and easy trend reports that allow you to monitor your progress daily, weekly or monthly.
For every shop audit, you shall receive the total customer experience from initial inquiry until our shoppers’ final cancellation of the event.
Hotel Mystery Guest
Signature Europe has extensive experience in delivering hotel mystery guest services for luxury hotels. Our professional auditing team all have hands-on experience in hotel operations, giving us a significant edge in the quality, accuracy and detail of our Mystery Guest Reports.
Our individually designed audits include detailed commentaries, photographs and voice recordings of the guest experience, which is scored from the initial room reservation to guest’s departure. A complete evaluation of the guest experience is undertaken, assessing every touch-point, process and product compliance in accordance with brand/hotel standards.
Measuring the guest experience in this way and making informed decisions and enhancements is the best way to increase occupancy rates, profit margins and guest loyalty.
How does it work?
- We organize the client standards and goals into actionable measurements.
- We schedule the Mystery Guest for the inspection.
- The Mystery Guest visits the hotel, uses the facilities and services and determines fulfillment.
- The Mystery Guest completes a thorough report on the total guest experience.
- The data is sorted, aggregated, analysed and provided to the client.
- We provide solutions based on the findings.
Casino Mystery Guest
Signature Europe’s Casino Mystery Guest Services detail every facet of the interaction between the casino guest and staff members during the visit. Our experienced auditors visit the property posing as a casino guest/player and complete a detailed report according to the customized set of assessment areas.
Our Casino Service Quality Measurement is amongst the best in the market for its superior feedback, providing actionable data for informed decision making.
Prompt reaction to pin-pointed competency gaps allows you to effectively assist your teams to achieve exemplary casino service delivery.
How does it work?
- We organize the casino customer service standards and goals into actionable measurements.
- We schedule the Mystery Player for the inspection.
- The Mystery Player visits the casino, uses the facilities and services and determines fulfillment.
- The Mystery Player completes a thorough report on the total player experience.
- The data is sorted, aggregated, analysed and provided to casino management.
- We provide service solutions based on the findings.